Looking For Your Next Opportunity?
Search Our Open Jobs
Pay Rate Low: 18.75 | Pay Rate High: 18.75
Our client, a global healthcare leader whose portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, is looking for a Medical Device Assembler to join their growing team! With an innovative product range from diagnostic and generic medications to medical devices and beyond, you will have the opportunity to grow your career and make a true difference!
Located in Plymouth, MN
Shift: 5:00 AM to 3:30 PM, M-Th
- Responsible for the production of high quality medical devices within a manufacturing cell.
- May perform a combination of assembly, repair, and test operations on pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs), leads, and related medical device assemblies.
- Performs routine assignments according to specified and/or standardized procedures.
- Ensure that relevant job documentation for cell operations and functions is accurate and up to date.
- Follow safety guidelines and utilize appropriate safety devices when performing all operations.
- Maintain accurate records to ensure traveler and quality documents are accurate, all parts are traceable and quality issues can be addressed to assure the quality of all products.
- High school degree or equivalent preferred.
- Manufacturing, production or assembly experience is preferred.
- Clean room experience required.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and follow written procedures; understand and follow verbal instructions
- Understanding of and ability to utilize electronic data collection systems and computer software packages.
- Ability to handle and maneuver small components and parts.